Moyer Machine & Tool is currently looking for a full-time CNC Machinist to join our team. We are a family owned and operated business with over 26 years’ experience in manufacturing complex, high precision, metal and plastic parts. Candidate MUST be able to work in a fast-moving environment.
Job duties include, but not limited to:
· Program, Set-Up and operate CNC Mills and Multi Axis Turning centers to produce quality parts while maintaining safety standards and good record keeping.
· You will be responsible for selecting proper fixturing and tooling for each project given.
· Understand specifications at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings, and 3D CAD Models.
· Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
· Prepare a First Article Inspection Report “F.A.I.R.”. To ensure process has been completed properly and is repeatable.
· Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
· 3 Plus years of proven experience as CNC Machinist / Programmer
· 2 Plus years of programming and designing with MasterCam
· A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
· Ability to program and operate more than one machine at a time.
· Excellent communication abilities.
· Ability to lift 50 pounds, twisting, kneel, bending over, sit or stand for long periods.
· 4 and 5 axis Set-Up and Programming is a Plus.