Our shop has a reputation for only delivering the best results, and we’re equipped to handle even the largest capacity projects. From rapid prototyping to specialized tooling, expertise with various alloys and plastics to post-machining finishing processes, our abilities are extensive and always tailored around your needs. Our focus on quality starts right from the beginning through production and until the product is received by our customer. Couple this with high QC standards and you’re guaranteed to get a product that meets and exceeds all expectations.
-Our newest addition is a full 5 axis capacity, featuring DMU 75
-17 total machines ranging in size from 16" x 12" x 10" to 100 x 60 x 20!
- Spindle speeds from 7,500 to 20,000 RPM
-Tool capacity to 120 tools
- High accuracy - scale feedback
- 4th axis rotary
- 5th axis trunnion,
- Gantry w/50 x 100 travel (but can fit very large parts to machine)
- Large 50 taper w/80 x 42 travel
- 400MM Horizontal Machining (travels x/y/z 22" x 22" x 24.8")
- Spindle speeds - 14,000 RPM
- 120 tool storage
- Full contouring B-axis
- 1000 PSI coolant through the spindle
- Dual pallet
- Renishaw probing
- Turning -
- Bar capacity to 2.6"
- Swing up to 25"
- Spindle speeds to 6,000 RPM
- Live tooling & Y-axis
We work with a variety of alloys and plastics with superior attention to detail
- Aluminum 2024, 3003, 5052, 6061, 7075
- Steel A36, A2, D2, H13, S7, 1018, 4130, 4140, 4142, 4340, CAST IRON
- Copper, Beryllium Copper, Brass
- Stainless 303, 304, 316, 410, 420, 440, C455
- Titanium and Nickle Alloys
- Plastics PP, PE, PC, PMP, PMMA, PVC, LDPE, HDPE
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
For more than a 26 years, Moyer Machine has provided high-quality, custom-machined parts and components for customers across a wide range of industries including aerospace, energy, manufacturing, healthcare, firearms,and food and beverage industries, as well as parts and components for the US military.
Oil and Gas Industry
THE SOFTWARE WE USE
-MasterCam 2020, latest version
-E2 Shop Floor ERP Software